Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ21 Knobs....What do you guys do when the set screw

gets rusted.....Do you replace them with stainless steel one's.....also does the post that the knob goes on, ever get rusty looking......& then what do you do...... Thanks..

Never had to change mine. I rinsed off my machine in fresh water when I was in Florida and I always dive fresh water in Michigan. Don't have a rust problem on the set screws or the posts. Sorry I can't help

Tab, Now thats a GOOD question. I wasn't diving, left all my gear in Michigan, I was using a Sunspot scoop and so truthfully I have NO idea. I very rarely use a scoop and I just dug till I got the coin. In the three weeks I was there I dug 688 coins and one gold ring.