Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ21 went to the park today

H2OAU

After getting my butt kicked the last couple of days at the beach and coming home with only $0.16 and a homemade bracelet I decided I'd take a break and head to the park. Chasing after high tones only I pulled almost $4 out of a really small area in a park that I have just pounded with two other top notch detectors. I knew I would be pulling a bunch of pennies out of the ground as I had a left them using the previous machines, but I cannot believe I missed 7 quarters, 12 dimes and 3 nickels in the small area I was working. I'm not knocking either of the other two machines, I am just amazed that there's anything left but pennies. The area I'm speaking of is approximately 15 ft wide and maybe 50 ft long before it widens out into a different section of the park. Just about everything I pulled today was 3in or deeper but not much over 10 in on one of the dimes. I purposely stayed away from the really deep sounding signals as all I had with me was my little leche digger, and I'm not real comfortable walking around a busy park with a shovel. Other than the pennies and the aluminum screw tops with a high tone I was really impressed with the CZ 21 in a park setting. it definitely found things two other machines have been over numerous times. I pulled at least four coins out of the ground today that were at least 4 in deep and straight on edge.

Says something about just using your ears and digging high tones and not trying to determine by VDI if the target is a penny and leaving it be.

Yep could be a nice honker gold ring...in my area just too many pennies in most cases..Buy yourself a land CZ and cut down on the weight as CZ21 awful uncomfortable on land...bet your deep silver count goes up...