Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cz3d detecting on hold..

MikeW

Should get the detector friday but... just got out of hospital today. Had some artery blockage, two stints put in.Glad I went in before it got serious. Maybe next week I can try it out. Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to you too and take it easy.

Take your time Mike, listen to those doctors. They will get you out hunting soon enough. Thank goodness you took care of this early.
Have a happy holiday and I look forward to your finds in the coming months.

Don
HH

Hope to be posting some finds soon. I actually had a cz3d when they first came out and did well with it the short time I had it. Shoulda kept it. but can say that about a million other detectors Ive had since then:))

Mike ... hope you heal up better than ever.

If you dont have a 5" coil for that CZ-3D ... I recommend you get one.
It is the nutzz for tot lots and cherry picking school grounds.

Dig all med and high tones.

Mike medicine has improved greatly over the years but take your time and all should be well and you will certainly feel better with an improved blood supplies to your vitals. going to have to lose some weight and change your eating habits and should have many years in the hobby. With your knowledge of CZ's I know you will excell in 2011 both in health and hobby wise...

Good to see you are still out there detecting. I had a good wake up call and plan on some changes, one a return to the 3D.Enjoy the holidays!

hey mike i had cz3d i really liked it but i had to let it go because the signal on some targets would bounce back and fourth between high and low tone and it drove me up the wall when it did that and i would dig sometimes just to see and it usually junk then i'd leave wondering on some if i should of dug up or not, so i went back to 1270 for a while thinking well one tone will eliminate some of the guess work but that gets heavy on a long outing