Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ3D Dud

tailofdog

I had a lot of problems with my CZ3D and, could not belive a machine with such good reviews preformed so poorly!
I ended up trading it for a used Sovereign Gt. The guy who i traded with found a short in the coil. It's fixed and he loves it. Shame i never
got to see it in all it's Glory. I live in Australia and, this is the sercond dud product i have ordered new and, been a dud.(Detector Pro Pistol Probe)
I think i will stick to Minelab as i can have them repaired here!

Sorry you had a problem. I've had about 20 CZ's including every model and only had a problem with 2 but that was because they were hunted to death.

tailofdog said:
I had a lot of problems with my CZ3D and, could not belive a machine with such good reviews preformed so poorly!
I ended up trading it for a used Sovereign Gt. The guy who i traded with found a short in the coil. It's fixed and he loves it. Shame i never
got to see it in all it's Glory. I live in Australia and, this is the sercond dud product i have ordered new and, been a dud.(Detector Pro Pistol Probe)
I think i will stick to Minelab as i can have them repaired here!

"Loves it" is not quite the term I would use, but............ it's a likeable unit.

I am the new owner of this 3 month old CZ-3D and I to was disappointed in its none functional state.
Being a long time Fisher user helped in this case by having other units and coils at hand to change and test.

The fault was found to be in the connector of the 8" coil supplied with the CZ-3D.................It is understandable that "tailofdog" is changing to home brand.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?23,1660056,1694518#msg-1694518

P5035870_600.jpg

ivanll