Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ3D revisited

After a four year hiatus, I finally have another 3D coming! My last one was tuned, but only validated at just over 9". I loved how these units sniff out the nickels amongst the trash, but wanted a hot one. From what I gather, this is a newer unit, but certified at either 12.5 or 13.5" (previous owner says he cannot read the sticker...). I'm excited to finally get a deep CZ in the stable, but I'm contemplating sending it back out to be recalibrated to make sure.. I look forward to going old school with one of the best!

triplehooked,
Congrats on a new machine, and welcome back to the CZ-3D world.

You can always contact Tom Dankowski by PM on his forum with 3D calibration questions.

Good luck, and HH

:)
mike

Thanks Mike. I'm hoping it's a good one. Time will tell! I'll probably send it in to Tom to make sure.

Congrads on the new machine triplehooked. I missed being in the CZ world myself after selling my CZ7A. I have a CZ3D now and I'm not looking back.

Try it out first as it might not need to be calibrated. I have a newer FT one also and it is hot so they are out there.

Don't get out as much as I used to, have a 3D I would sell for $400 pp. Not giving up, still have a 6a and two others.