Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ5 and CZ20

Is the CZ20 a waterproofed version of the CZ5?

I think I read somewhere that they have the same circuitry; the CZ20 being a CZ5 in the salt mode and waterproofed and no meter.

Ken

That's about it. And the CZ-20 IS Hard wired so you can't take off the headphones or coil. I liked land hunting with my CZ-20 as I thought it was more of a challege just going by tone's. If you really know the CZ tones with modulation it is kind of fun. I thought silver coins had just a little sweeter high tone. I never noticed that with a metered CZ.

Might add the CZ20 is heavy and clumsy for land hunting but works well in the water. In retrospect after 20 years plus of hunting with land CZ to me silver coins just sound a little sweeter but not an exact science so have several shoe boxes full of crusted Wheaties...