Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ5/CZ6a Electronic Schematic

Even though your household appliances have a schematic not so on detectors as detector manufacturers only want their tech's working on them...Good luck finding one and imagine former sattelite repair centers and a non-Fisher repair center that fixes all makes would have one...

n/t

This electronic version isn't the most legible but it might help.
I might have a hard copy. I'll have to dig around this week end and see.
Shoot me a pm.
Mike

The scan was a poor one. Here is an example of the quality.
I'll look for a hard copy.
Sorry,
Mike

[attachment 181152 CZ6.jpg]

Hi All. I was also looking for a CZ5 electronic schematic also any tuning details ( 22 tuning points ) , i did ask Fisher Labs you know the reply to that, but thought it was worth asking for a try. Anybody have any tuning details for the 22 . Cheers pedro

Mike Hillis said:
This electronic version isn't the most legible but it might help.
I might have a hard copy. I'll have to dig around this week end and see.
Shoot me a pm.
Mike

Mike I know it's been a number of years- do you still have these schematics in your library?
Thanx...

...t