Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ70 on salt beaches

charlie dert

Looking at a used cz70 for my winter salt water beach machine. Any info would be kindly appreciated in regards to salt performance.

Thanks.

CZ's hand this enviroment well. In dry sand you might get away with regular mode but in the wet sand use the salt mode....Depending on the beach might have to lower your sens. that you normally use on land enviroments...Any specific questions fire away...lots of experienced forum members...Certainly one of the best for the beach and wet sand but watch rogue waves or your unit will be gonzo...

I us my CZ 70 Pro on the beach all the time and have no problems at all...Like Dan-Pa said, keep the water away from the electronics. I am on the Gulf Coast of Alabama if you need to compare to other parts of the world.

eek

Not mentioned was lots of hunters seem to use AM at 10 SEN and dig everything or kick down to DISC to ID targets. Of course its mainly a preference issue and not everyone like to do it the same way. Some beaches have too much trash to mess with AM. What works best for you is the way to go!