Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ70 Pro Value?

ryaan21

Hey all. I was thinking about trading or selling my CZ70 Pro with stock coil and cover, 5 inch coil (never used by me, in great shape) and the Andy Sabisch updated CZ book. I have been offered some nice machines but now I think I will just sell it outright. Only offer cash wise was $300 and in my opinion that is low.

Any idea what a deep hitting machine like this would go for with everything I have for it?

4-5 hundred I would think.....Unfortunately Fisher can fix them but some parts are not available and I would think this would bring down the price from a knowlegable buyer...

Depends on the buyer...
if one knows what a good and deep machine they are is williing to pay 500+ bucks for a full working one in shiny condition with the 8" and 10.5" coils. Every other coil is a nice present.

If there is one who will buy a used machine only sees the long standing and the time it isn't manufactured anymore... so 300 bucks are a lot of cash for a machine that old.

I'd never sell mine, not for 1k.

Good Luck

I think I will just keep it then. It is super deep. Deepest detector I have ever used. Pulled silver dimes and a tiny silver ring from 10 inches. Some of the dimes might have been even deeper. I can run it on 8 and 10 if I want to, but I imagine someone else may only be able to get 4-6 depending on their ground. I wish it did better in iron but that is why I bought the 5 inch coil. I pulled 20 silver out of a wooded area and park with it this past season, I can't wait to try the small coil in there.

ryaan21 said:
I think I will just keep it then. It is super deep. Deepest detector I have ever used. Pulled silver dimes and a tiny silver ring from 10 inches. Some of the dimes might have been even deeper. I can run it on 8 and 10 if I want to, but I imagine someone else may only be able to get 4-6 depending on their ground. I wish it did better in iron but that is why I bought the 5 inch coil. I pulled 20 silver out of a wooded area and park with it this past season, I can't wait to try the small coil in there.

Yep, you should keep it. If you've got a good one, you'll kick yourself later if you sell.

mike

I would say anywhere from 325-375 max due to the age and lack of parts. Although some pay more but im not sure that is a good move.