Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cz70 still gets it done....

Silverbackbob

I only had a short time today, so I went to an old yard that I've hunted a lot this year. They tore out the sidewalks and scraped the yard this fall so finds are at varied depths. LOTS of square nails and junk. I've gotten silver, wheats, IH pennys and tokens from here this year. Today I took my cz70 there. My very first signal that I dug was an 1889 V nickel. The oldest nickel from here prior to today was a 1934 Buffalo. One of my last targets was a cruddy IH penny, possibly a 1901. I have it soaking now. I used the 8 inch coil and then put on the 5 incher to see if it would see thru all the iron signals. I got the IH with the 5 incher. I'm still really impressed with the power of the cz's. Truly it was ahead of it's time and still a force to be reckoned with. Taking mine on vacation in February to see how it does on the beach. HH everyone. bob.

That detector will shine on the beach.

The CZ's are one of the few analog's that can keep up with any detector made today depth or otherwise!

CZ70 totally rocks on the beach.

I certainly hope so. I'm taking mine on vacation in February. Just gonna wade so I may chestmount it. got a new big scoop and everything!! I'm pumped and hoping I find some keepers. HH. Bob.