Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cz70

A

Anonymous

Anybody have any tips on how to ground balance a cz 70. Where I hunt there are many hot rock and it has a good bit of minerals. I am new to the fisher machine so any tips would be helpful.
Thanks

Hope you have a manual...read the bobbing method as it is the most accurate. Certainly don't want to confuse you anymore but in you situation might want to ground balance negative..In other words you will get a light sound when the coil comes up from the ground. Ground balancing is easy as pie , but seems to confuse many..in reallity feel a CZ can easily ground balance in most enviroments and usually set right on not negative or positive should suffice and feel your ability to ground balance is probably the reason you are having problems. Drop me an E-mail and perhaps I can answer a specific question as this has been discussed many times on the forum..

James, if you want to use the "Bobbing Method" (which is largely considered the best) then click the link below. I posted this here almost a year ago. Here it is again. It looks complicated but it's really simple and only takes a few seconds. <STRONG>Explaining</STRONG> it is what's complicated.

Fisher might want to incoporate in their manuals as theirs has been written by a tech I would feel and is confusing at best..