Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

D2 9 inch coil battery life

Deeper

When I first got my ws6 master in February of this year I would get about 10-11 hours of use on a coil charge. Lately I’m only getting 5-6 hours tops. I could maybe understand this if I was using the deep HC program but I almost exclusively use a modified fast program with pitch. I’m starting to wonder if I got a lemon. Does anyone else seem to be having this issue?

When I first got my ws6 master in February of this year I would get about 10-11 hours of use on a coil charge. Lately I’m only getting 5-6 hours tops. I could maybe understand this if I was using the deep HC program but I almost exclusively use a modified fast program with pitch. I’m starting to wonder if I got a lemon. Does anyone else seem to be having this issue?
Is that to dead flat? Am still getting 2 four hour sessions running deep hc and relic. V 0.71

How long was the coil sitting between uses? i remember a fairly significant self-discharge rate when I had my D1 9” coil.

The deep HC will use battery quicker I have the 9" and use sensitive FT all the time and switch back to deep HC on deep targets but the D2 is so good at id on deep signals even the faint ones.
Mark

Is that to dead flat? Am still getting 2 four hour sessions running deep hc and relic. V 0.71
It goes dead flat in about 5.5 hours from a fresh recharge. I have to charge before any hunt to make sure it doesn’t die. I wish I got two four hour sessions on a charge. It’s going in for a check when the ground freezes.

Whats in the new update? I think im on.71
Mark

So far so good ,4 hour then 5 hour died ..went on three 5 hr. Hunts and charge was still good but I charged it anyways before the next trip . Glad I did because now I know .9 hr. Is ok I have beach hunted more than 9 hr only twice .as long as it gets u threw the day .... didn’t know that deep hc uses more battery ?

So far so good ,4 hour then 5 hour died ..went on three 5 hr. Hunts and charge was still good but I charged it anyways before the next trip . Glad I did because now I know .9 hr. Is ok I have beach hunted more than 9 hr only twice .as long as it gets u threw the day .... didn’t know that deep hc uses more battery ?
yes Deep will use battery quicker because of the frequencies it uses I use deep to check those faint signals works great to save my battery then switch back to fast FT.
Mark