Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

D2 gets some silver and lead

bonepicker

Hit 2 different spots Sunday.
The first spot was the silver dime lot. 5 more dimes.
The second spot was a union campsite.
Ended up with 14 pulls, including a pulled Williams cleaner, and a couple burnside carbines.

Attachments

• DA63A631-1484-4781-BFDD-ECCE100725BB.jpeg
    DA63A631-1484-4781-BFDD-ECCE100725BB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
Nice I've nailed a bunch of wheats with mine in the woods but no silver yet! What program did you use?
Mark

Nice I've nailed a bunch of wheats with mine in the woods but no silver yet! What program did you use?
Mark
General program, full tones, reactivity 3.
A lot of dimes were found at this site, likely lost when house was destroyed.
It’s a good practice site, and I can usually hit a few silvers there.
There is a lot of iron and trash in the ground. (The House)
I did notice that some of the dimes were reading as low as 86 when in the ground and partially masked, but after popping the plug they were then hitting 91-93.
So at a trashy site a mid 80’s number could possibly be a partially masked dime.