Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

D2 performance

GpSnoopy

There have been a few posts on some forums about a small number of defective D2 coils, which were immediately apparent due to falsing and very poor depth. Of course, White's great service has replaced these defective coils without question.

My question is, I just recieved mine, but am unable to test it on the ground due to -30 degree temp and 2 feet of snow. So, could any of you with one do me a favor. What approx air test range do you get on a silver dime and silver quarter.

Relic mode - Trigger Centre
Disc - 2
Gain - 10
Trac - on lock when turned on.

I get 6 inches on the dime and 8 inches on the quarter. Solid signal.

My first one was defective, had lose wires inside. Replaced one works great. With your set up......taking actual measurements, not the meter, I get 8" on a dime and 10" on a quarter. :blowup: Hope that helps.

Thanks, Sysgrade. That's pretty close then. I could get another inch or 2 If I moved to a different spot in the house. Seem to get interference if I get within a few feet of any of my computers.

I tapped the coil and it didn't false, so thinking mine is okay, at least for now.

If only the snow and -20 weather would go away.:angry: