Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dagnabbit:rant:....I Bust My Relic Shovel In The White Mold On A Snowhill Today:rage:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
5as207.jpg

Headed out for a hunt on some snow hills today, as yesterday was a FAMILY DAY holiday,the weather was nice and the hills were full of families with their young snow-rats having fun scooting down the hills in toboggans, sleighs, garbage bags, boxes or whatever. The snow had some hard icy sections from some rain a few weeks back, which just seemed to stress out my relic shovel.

On the bright side, I did get another 2 dollar coin, which really helps bring up the totals. And......I got my shovel welded back together which cost $10.00. Ha!

Damn!:yikes: That's a good quality digger, too! You musta been puttin' some serious stress on that thing!:surprised:Glad ya got it fixed, though!:wiggle:Happy Hunting!:)

What you need is those ice picks that they use to scale ice walls:laugh:

What is the definition of Dagnabbit ? Blame it on the Ice, blame it on a rock , its all the same. You got agrresive and desperate ............................:rofl:

You may need one of these...The "Raven" from Predator Tools...This is one Bad A$$ shovel!

Probably a Garrett. Their Predator detectors are the old ACE 100/200/300 series sold by Kellyco under a private license agreement. Most detector companies do it. My first Tesoro many years ago was a Kellyco Tesoro under a different name with a different color. It was the Tesoro Silver Sabre in disguise.

Bill.

You must be a fairly strong dude to punish a shovel of that quality. I'll have to remember not to annoy you! :poke: