Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dang Camera Doesn't Work but...

bigealive

Went out this afternoon will no place special in mind. Talk to a guy that owes a half of a block(literally) dead in the middle of a small town that dates back to 1860's. Actually came up big. I will try to get my camera working for this one but as of now, it's a piece of $%^@! Anyways, my finds in two hours, 1901 Barber Dime, 1897 Barber Quarter, 1890 Indian Head Cent, 9 Wheats (1909-191:geek:, 4 thimbles, 1883 (no cents) and 1903 Liberty V Nickel, and last but not least 1920-s and 1944-d Walking Liberties(both in VF/XF). Best yard of the year, so far, and probably best day detecting in two years. You have to love seeing the big silver jump out at ya. Thanks, Todd

That sound like a real good location. Great finds.:thumbup:
Make sure you work it low and slow should be lots more oldies there.

Wow! Good Job!!!!!

Protect that site for all it's worth!!!! (Loose lips sink ships - and also can clean out your favorite spot!!!!!!)

Holy Cats!!!! What a hit!!!! Ace 250?

WTG can't wait to see pics:thumbup:

Pictures to come tomorrow I hope got different camera coming over to try and snap a few... I hunt with a 2500... The 44-d Half was standing straight on edge about 4 1/2 to 5 inches down. I popped plug and there she was standing on her head... Thanks for looking and like I said pictures tomorrow... Thanks, Todd

Alright!:clapping:Great day indeed! What an excellent spot! Man, I would keep hittin' that place and hittin' it hard! Good luck. Looking forward to seeing the pics as well as some more from this location. Congratulations and good luck! Happy Hunting!

here they are but bad pic quality sorry 1883 1907 nickels 1901 dime 1897 quarter 1920-s 1944-d Half dollars (not pictured 1890 indian head and wheats)

n/t