Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dangerous things in the ground

marxionu

Today i found thing like this, little bomb from WW2. Had to call a bomb squad. So be careful every time you dig. Sound was 39 and a coin :yikes: I had opportunity to see explosion when they eliminated it it was pretty scary.

35d718j.jpg

be7ip0.jpg

Yeah you are likely to find just about anything so careful is the word. Howard

So you dug it up and moved it??

Where were you, near a range? Man those old shells are near ready to go off see something like that I'd skedadle away in a hurry..

Glad all went well

Yeah i moved it little bit beacause the detonator was off. Its a transport setting and not very dangerous but the rule is never touch thing like this.

I'm glad all went well.

I found a hand grenade (pineapple type I believe they were called)
I could see the plunger and pull pin, after I cleared the dirt away.
Spooked me pretty good.
So, I called the Police. They came out and dug it up.
It did not have a fuse (it was hollow) but, I didn't know that...LOL.
They kept it anyways.