Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Danger's of metal detecting in the woods

Ran into a couple myself, I accidentally killed the little one just from walking on it, I didn't see it until I looked back I could see it was having a bad day. The big one was in my pasture field. Wish I could see the top the head on yours, I could tell if it is a copperhead or not, there are some look likes.

Take a look at the 2 I ran into and note the 2 small dots on top of their heads and the baby one with the green tip tale. Had to look the little one up to make sure it was a copperhead.

Ron in WV

Poor little guy, no arms or legs, deaf as a post, and everybody hates them! Real nice picture, Crusher..nice lighting, backdrop, focus, and .you caught the "flick"
Mud

Copperheads rely on their camoflage and still movement to stay hidden. They dont runaway to avoid us like most other snakes. Love to come out in the open and soak some sun rays.

sweet! looks friendly!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

They're are four kinds of snakes I hate!
Little ones,
Big ones,
Live ones,
And dead ones!

Mark

n/t

Down here in Florida, we've got these........

Here in LA, we watch out for these little creatures down below: CCH

Cajuncoinhunter said:
Here in LA, we watch out for these little creatures down below: CCH

Mmmmmm.....lunch! :biggrin:

Watch out for these guys,dont know how long he was following me,but I managed to out run him! :rofl: hh rick in mi.

Yea ya don't want to mess with those turtles, they can box, and, he'll catch up to you sooner or later, so don't underestimate them. Good one rick!

We had a pond on our property. He found out the hard way "Snapping Turtles" are not to be fooled with. Just about took his finger off.
Hahahahaaah...and it hung on while chewing away ... LOL he still hates Turtles to this day Hahahahahaha.

Guess were lucky we didn't have any poison snakes in our area up North.. In Thirty Years of hunting I have never seen more than a Common Garden Snake here......... So I wouldn't even know how to really watch out for poison snakes, or know what they looked like........I'd get bitten for sure.

your too busy running like crazy getting away from "ANY" of them. You dn't have to look. Just Keep RUNNING. !!!!! :crazy: :heh: :rofl: PEACE:RONB :thumbup:

I was thinking along the lines I wouldn't be looking ..and I would get bitten...I guess you could learn to watch for snakes...

Up here on night hunts on the beaches, you have to be careful. There's this gang of ruffian's who dress in black and white fursuits and will give you hell if you come across them!

skunk_710_600x450.jpg