Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dated watch fob

RichW

Anyone ever find a dated watch fob ? I found one a few days ago. It reads "Texas Industrial Congress ..San Antonio". It's dated 1910. I've found several watch fobs but never one with a date on it until now.

Anyone ever find a dated watch fob ? I found one a few days ago. It reads "Texas Industrial Congress ..San Antonio". It's dated 1910. I've found several watch fobs but never one with a date on it until now.
That would be a cool find, congrats. Love it when you can date a fob or token. I have dug a few over the years. On a recent hunt I dug a fob that was a clock. Not sure what that was about but none the less an interesting find. Good luck. Mark

A picture would help a great deal.
Take a pic with your phone.
On here click attach files.
Go thru your photos and click on it to post.

I got one, but dont have a pictures of it right now as I cant get it out of my phone.
This one was found at a place that was used for artist and others that wanted to get away to relax and now it has been redone with some nice cabins and it is not that old now.
We had got a few new coins so this one shocked me as it was a watch fob NINETEENTH ANUAL CONVENTION MINN. STATE BUTTER AND CHEESEMAKERS ASS.10-11-12 WADENA MINN. on the front side it looks like a bucket with and cow in the middle of it. It is a brass fob and was coated with silver color platting that makes it hard to read.
Anyway where we were detecting was the newer area and seen where the older part was and was hard to detect as there were thick grass there and see what was left of a old log cabin with the roof falling in and bet that was the old part. I hope to get back maybe in 2024 and take my walker so I have something to grab to get up again or maybe take my Samson digger with. last time was in 2022 and my legs are bad and was able to detect if I stayed close to a tree so I could pull myself up, but tried out in the open and when tried to get up I didnt make it and fell backwards and fell on my A$$ then fell backward and hit my head on the hard gravel. I quit for the day as I wonder if I got Vertigo as I get light headed and dizzy.

I will do what I can as I dont want to give up detecting

Rick