Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

David, my bro-in-law has sleep apnea and falls asleep too easily and....

Ma Betty in MO

he fell alseep at the wheel, Carolyn hollored at him and he woke up in time to miss a big tree with his truck but hit some smaller ones and damaged his truck quite a bit! They were shook up but are ok and have gone trying to get a replacement for the truck or whatever he intends to do to get a driveable truck again....he can drive it but the fender is bent and rubs the tire and the hood is buckled! I pray that he will quit driving or do something about his sleep problem but he is stubborn and does what he wants without thinking about what could happen if he has a really worse accident! I told my sis that she should do the driving but it won't happen until he is stopped from driving! Please pray for God to intercede and help him to understand that what he is doing is very dangerous for not only him but others as well! Thank you all! :angel: Ma