Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Day Two with the AT Pro

rbruce2u

Well another Great Day with the New AT Pro. My total was 5 quarters 6 dimes and 37 pennies, and a lot of strange bottle tops. The one thing I did notice was that most of my coins up till this point have been between 2 to 5 inches deep. The AT pro is getting coins between 6" - 8" deep and most coins are from the 60s and 70s . I started hunting in Std mode my first day but today went to Pro mode. It may take a few more times out to get comfortable with the tones but what a difference. Has anyone else had this experience?? I love my 2500 but I do believe that the AT Pro goes deeper.
Happy hunting to all;
Bob

Pro mode is the best way to go. Lots of information there!

From the land of the Bluenose.....does get good depth. I use the pro mode and starting to feel a tad comfortable with it. Most of the time my Pro is in the trunk and I use the Freedom 3 plus. But for fields the AT is king. Continued good luck with it.