Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Daytona Beach coin shootout!

Bottomfeeder

Hi all. been a while since I've been in here.
I came in to tell you all that the upcoming Daytona Beach coin shootout still has rooms available at the fancy resort hotel where its gonna be held.
Rooms are about $105.00 per nite, double up with a hunting buddy, and you've got the best luxury rate available anywhere down there.
The hunt will go from April 3rd thru april 5th. It includes a kellyco prize hunt on friday afternoon, and two hunts on the two following days.
Top cash prize is $5000.00 dollars!! Lots of gold coins, silver sets, metal detectors!!
Entry fee is $200.00 for the whole three days of hunts, there's also a kids hunt that I forgot to mention.
I don't normally 'shill" for these events, but I'm looking forward to it.
Its a great chance to break the winter blahs up here, and get a sun burn to show off back home.
So, if you're looking for a real vacation in florida deal, this is it.
I will be there too, in the thick of the hunts. looking forward to meeting a lot of folks I've corresponded with over the last few years.
Now I know times are a bit rough, and money is tight, but this is a chance to have a great time, meet some new friens, and maybe walk away with a nice cash prize or fancy detector! Here (hopefully, is a link to the information) See ya there!!

Great Southern Beach Shootout

I'll be there!!! Looking forward to it.