Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Daytona great or power outage ?

scrounger

Arrived and digging lots.4.5 hour hunt
Lots of coin 4 jewelry
Incl small 14k..
Next day Xmas 12 coins 1junk jewelry. In 3 hour.
Big power outage. Must a dropped that test coin
5 times to see if machine is on. Could
Not belive it was same beach

Daytona can be fickle. Looks to me like you did ok. I am happy coming away with a buck in coins and maybe a piece of junk jewelry in a 3 hour hunt. We just have not had any storms or nor'easters that erode the beach. Additionally there is a lot of competition out there. Were most of your finds fresh drops? Know what you mean about dropping that test coin. No, your machine is fine, there just is not always a lot out there, particularly this past year. Keep scroungin'.

Sanderling said:
Daytona can be fickle. Looks to me like you did ok. I am happy coming away with a buck in coins and maybe a piece of junk jewelry in a 3 hour hunt. We just have not had any storms or nor'easters that erode the beach. Additionally there is a lot of competition out there. Were most of your finds fresh drops? Know what you mean about dropping that test coin. No, your machine is fine, there just is not always a lot out there, particularly this past year. Keep scroungin'.
That's about how I did last year. Its just that temps were
Much colder as I was here just before bike week.
Never been here before Jan 15 . Xmas eve day I'm hitting it
Like now THIS is more like it. Then next day OOps.
Did not see anyone else detecting.who knows tomorrow!
A little too slow for me. Gets any slower might give the excal
A rest and try the tesoro with cleansweep coil.and try to cover
More ground

How did you make out today scrounger? I was there for 2 hrs and found two dimes and a junk earring. Oh well there is always next time. Better luck to you.