Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dead in the Rain

Crosby

I took a little trip Friday and Saturday and wound up getting rained on. Since it wasn't pouring, I put the environmental covers on that came with the T2 and thought I'd be all good. Well, within about three hours on the rain starting, the T2 suddenly locked into pinpoint mode. The trigger still worked to GB and frequency shift, but my days detecting was done. It seemed to dry out OK overnight, so the next day we decided to hunt a grove of tree and at least be a little sheltered from the rain. In less than two hours I had the same problem. My friend hunted with no cover on his F70 and had no problems. Does FT still offer the Upgrade for the T2 and, if so, what is the best way to contact them about it?

Thanks,

Cros

Call Teknetics Customer Service, 1-800-413-4131, they will help you out. I had a similar problem about a year ago, I sent my T2 in for the upgrade and testing and got it back in about 9 days.