Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deal

Picked up a LG15 coil today used but like new for $50. Going to try it out tomorrow.
One of the best 6” coils I’ve used on any detector. Very sensitive and very deep for its size. Almost rivals the 11” in depth definitely separates better
I actually left the 6” on all the time and never went back to the 11”.
Then got the 5x9, Having the 6” and 5x9 is all you need for land. The only use i had for the 11” was the beach

One of the best 6” coils I’ve used on any detector. Very sensitive and very deep for its size. Almost rivals the 11” in depth definitely separates better
I actually left the 6” on all the time and never went back to the 11”.
Then got the 5x9, Having the 6” and 5x9 is all you need for land. The only use i had for the 11” was the beach
DigDog what version are you running?

DigDog what version are you running?
V1.11 but Im not one to use all the added features like BC, tone breaks,etc. i run mine with as little discrimination as possible wide open as possible.
Not specifically a coin hunter as I mentioned there are no old coins around here to speak of . I don’t mind digging up trash either as jewelry is probably the most valuable targets we have and it can basiyfall anywhere in the range.
I also just like to find anything old even if its junk. So my hunting style might differ from many.
I figure the newest updates are probably the most stable. I was happy with v 1.07 then peer pressure on here lol got me to upgrade to 1.09, then v 1.11
Weather it’s actually alot better for my needs or just in my head is debatable

Rob, curious what type of hunting you primarily do. Most in the area beach hunt and for that I would definitely stick with the 11” coil i hardly ever beach hunt anymore and don’t like to even dig much past 8-10” so take my preferences with that into consideration

Moved to Dunedin from Ohio to get away from winter a year and a half ago. I finally have a little time to start using/learning my Legend so I would say parks and beach.