Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep, deeper, T2 SE DST (upgrade)

AndyNM

I used the T2 SE DST for about 2 weeks now. Here is what I have to report:

1. It is much quieter when running it at hight sensitivity settings than the regular T2 SE.
2. Here in Germany I use 9.1 only (DST turned off), because it runs quiet and I don't need DST turned on to run it stable.
3. Comparing signals with other high end detectors (XP Deus) is "Eve opening" for the Deus user. The new T2 SE ( Sens 90, Disc 0, Tones 3) was able to see many signals the Deus didn't even see. It gets even worse for the Deus if I turnend on Boost Processing.
4. I believe for pure punch the new T2 SE DST can be beat by any other detector.
5. The T2 can handle high mineralized ground condition very well.
6. The T2 run quiet in locations with high EMI levels were other brand detectors had EMI problems.

Teknetics has made a great detector even better and set the bar for the competition even higher.

Thanks Teknetics,

Andy

I am not sure how Teknetics have managed to do this software on the new machines but its superb,also where as with my ctx i would dig the hole and the find would generaly come out in the sod ,i am having to dig again so its like a spade and a half a spade very deep and the signal is very crisp and clear like the item is shallow,and in all metal mode with the Tornado coil i would be very surpassed if there was another machine that could match it in this price range(there £790 new now) apart from the f75..I am like a kid at christmas again now happy again when i go detecting getting the feeling that if its under the coil then this machine aint going to miss it, i never had that with my ctx.

Great my Upgraded T2Se should be with me today 27thJan wooppee cant wait to get out there .mind you its ###### cold here in the Uk at the moment dont do my doggy ticker much good.