Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep Satisfaction With 4.0

DrJoeprime

I mostly do dry sand beach hunting with my Deus. One of my biggest difficulties ...in the past...was getting fooled by aluminum. Version 4.0 with the HOT program has pretty much taken care of that problem...to within 85 to 90%
A particular stretch of beach has the various sized aluminum shards so thickly infested that with the 3.0 version I really couldn't detect it at all. After the 4.0 installation this was the first place I tried and was thoroughly amazed at the finds I made in that stretch of beach! No jewelry but plenty of coins.

I never expected my wish to better ID aluminum be fulfilled. On the beach that's really what we need. I'm still playing with settings but for now the HOT program..I really, really LIKE!

Joe

Great feedback Joe, keep up the good work.

Excellent Joe. I to have been using the Hot program in iron infested sites and it is working great. ID at depth is so much better in other programs also.

Hey Joe, what settings are you using? I have beaches here with those aluminum balls here too and they drive me crazy too. It would be great to not have to deal with those as much. thanks.

I have dug several flat bits of aluminium in the dirt at depth that sounded nice come in the 90's so had to dig that was in a modded hot program need more time with this detector it will fall in to place digging helps do that and any settings others maybe using to help with the deep flat stuff.

thanks

AJ

I'm pretty satisfied with the HOT program as is. There's a lot of noise but it has a satisfying feel and seems like it'll miss nothing.

Joe