Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep Seeking Program

I am working on a property with soft soil that regularly ground balances at 86/87. It has a lot of trash but we think that over the years coins have sunk deeper into this soil. Besides the 9" and 11" coils I have a HF elliptical. I would appreciate suggestions to maximize depth.

i'd use the 11". tx 3 , highest sens you can use, minus 2.5 disc. go s l o w... listen for soft tones from all targets and listen for squeaks even in an iron grunt. good luck. if trash is real bad use 2.5 or even 3 reactivity and minus 1 silencer

martygene said:
i'd use the 11". tx 3 , highest sens you can use, minus 2.5 disc. go s l o w... listen for soft tones from all targets and listen for squeaks even in an iron grunt. good luck. if trash is real bad use 2.5 or even 3 reactivity and minus 1 silencer
My situation is much the same, but there is a lot of deep iron too. I’m continually fooled by it. The stock Deep program is too wild for me since I’ve only had the Deus a couple of weeks. Start with reactivity of 2? How many tones do you use?

Sorry if I hiijacked the thread...