Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep Signals at Low Tide - Coins & Gold!

Wow this is a great video. Everything on such a small area.

Thanks,

Andre

My relic machine, Whites TDI Pro. I used it side by side with my Surfmaster PI and there is no comparison in depth. I was hearing targets with the TDI that would not even register with my Surfmaster.

Thanks for the nice video! I feel like I am back at the beach.
I use the same plastic bag over the control box that you do, but I use a 2 gallon bag and tape it up with clear packaging tape so I can turn knobs and switches without actually touching them. Have you used any of the Razorback coils?

Love your videos man, when I can't get out to detect myself they are great to watch. Obviously your are well tuned into your machine, great finds! I hope you can find the owner of that class ring. Keep those great videos coming!

Thanks for the kind words.

I have not tried any other coils with my TDI Pro. This stock coil makes me dig for all that I can handle right now LOL.

Nice. Guess I'll have to leave Social Security behind
for a couple months, get a job, and but the TDI.

I notice Whites has two TDI's one at $1200 and the other at $1700
Which one were you using?

Great hunting.
Robe2300

The TDI Pro. But the SL is supposed to be the same electronics only lighter. I called Whites and they don't make the TDI Pro any longer.

Such Fun! I feel like watching it again. Nice job and good to see you and your detector in action and interaction with kids and the other detector-est. Good sweet spot, you read the beach well and it paid off with some terrific finds in a small area.
I very much appreciated your knowledge of your detector and knowing what the audio was telling you. I must say that by the end I really wanted to know what you were swinging.
I have been on the hunt for a second detector for the salty coast line and I think your video has convinced me that a PI is the way to go now to find the brand that will work for me.
Thanks for posting

Minas man