Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep Silver Program

SandPhantom

Played with this program today while hunting some parks. It definetly punches deep! I didnt find silver with it today. Have any of you had success with it? Do you use the stock setup? I'm curious because It looks like I may modify a few things to blank out the iron and lower VDI's that make it a bit chatty. I also found it like SLOW swings.

I have tried Deep Silver a bunch of times however, never found anything deep let alone silver. I was hunting a pounded out site though. And, you are right, you have to go VERRRY SLOW. I would be very interested to know what kind of depth your getting with yours.....
Thanks, Aaron

I have had good success with the deep silver program with a few miner adjustments. I turned mixed mode off and turned three frequency on but left everything the same. It requires a very slow sweep speed. This program and a 5.3 coil got me a nice seated dime at about 9" it had good tone and gave the correct id this was in mineral free soil. The 2.5 was the strongest frequency with the 7.5 a very close second and the 22.5 a distant third.

I had my Rx at 10 and the Disc around 85. I was using the 5.3" coil and was pulling some beaver tail tabs at 9" to 11" per the display for depth. The problem was it was very iffy and hitting signals in the mid 80's to 90's on the VDI. Analyze showed 2.5 freq as a rough line going from top to bottow. No humps.

Im going to play with this program a little since it does show potential. It goes deeper than any other program I have used yet.