Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

deep silver

niterider_58

Here is a picture of the seated dime i found last week. I've been over this place a dozen times or so. Place is full of trash but still managed to pull this one out at about 8 inches deep. I've found this coin then bryce found his large cent...What a day! We're planning on going back and picking through the trash....THERES GOT TO BE MORE...HH.....phil

you would have continued on your merry way to China. Man that was a great unexpected day...and I jope we have more. Okay...I'm on my way to your house before it starts snowing on us this morning. We'll see if we can't pop some deepies before the October blizzard hits.

IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR X1-PROBE I'D STILL BE DIGGING. I NEED A UPPER SHAFT FOR A XS AND A X1 PROBE HAVE ANY ????? :minelab:

Just remember that Bryce and yourself must work this area SLOW and with Small Coils (preferrably) to get them slight signals of Coins that are so close to the Trash. Hope you 2 find more Goodies when you return to that spot. Good Luck and HH!:twodetecting:

but I hope to before the season is over. Oh ya'...it's NEVER over as long as the ground isn't too frozen to dig!