Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

deep tech vista gold

First impressions of this machine are very very good.

I put no trust or faith in air testing...but if you do this machine will blow your doors off.

Initial testing so far on my test garden....well this machine hits em all and hits em strong. I am hoping to get enough time on this machine to be able to take it on a relic hunt I have coming up in March. It is so simple to operate and has a nice sound to it.

I will post more reviews as I go along with this machine. ..but it's hard to understand why more people don't have this machine in their arsenal.

til next time....peace

LittleJohn

My vista gold is my favourite machine and i now find that i don't want to use anything else.
I find it unbeatable for relic hunting but also very capable for the type of gold hunting that i like to do.
It will hit very small gold targets at impressive depths and copes ok with mild to medium mineralised soil.
Cant wait to use it again this weekend.:)
Cheers Paul

Looks like I will be spending a lot more time with this one. Had it out in the relic fields a couple times now and it's awesome in two tone mode...haven't used boost much yet but really getting familiar with its language...I really like this one.

LittleJohn

[size=large]I have found the Vista Gold to be ridiculously fast on separating ferrous from non-ferrous. I have hunted areas that didn't produce any more because of iron and going back over them with the Gold produced some good finds. Sadly, I sold mine but will be getting another one soon. Richard[/size]

This is the weekend it will be put to the ultimate test. The relic fields of red dirt and constantly changing mineralization. Spending the entire weekend starting in a couple hours hunting what I consider to be the mecca of relic hunting...at least for me. The fields we will be hunting have been pounded by every machine ever made and finds aren't as plentiful as they once were but there are still goodies in the ground and we hope to go home with a few. I am hunting with some very capable detectorists who have been at this much longer than myself and they are all using minelabs...from the etrac to the gpx5000.

At the end of the day, I hope to have something to show. Stay tuned for the report on 8 hours with the Vista Gold in the relic fields.

LittleJohn

Good luck this weekend..Man I really wanta try one of these in my old picnic grove.

Only got into the hunt about an hour when it just wasn't possible to swing the coil without falsing. Wet grass...blippity blip blip blip...and nothing would cure it. Looks like this coil will be making the trip back across the pond to get replaced. Used the F75 the rest of the day and had so much emi close to the power lines I was only able to hunt the lower half of the field. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings...that's it for now.

LittleJohn

The emi I was dealing with was a constant pulsing sound like wa wa wa wa wa wa wa in a steady rhythm my machine was playing bethoven Bach and several other tunes...The falsing I had with the vista gold was in an area free of emi but full of wet grass....it would not blip unless I swung it in the wet grass...In the air it wouldn't blip and it wasn't chattery until I swung it in wet grass...Over plain dirt it was just fine...that's how I could tell.

LittleJohn

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors said:
[size=large]I have found the Vista Gold to be ridiculously fast on separating ferrous from non-ferrous. I have hunted areas that didn't produce any more because of iron and going back over them with the Gold produced some good finds. Sadly, I sold mine but will be getting another one soon. Richard[/size]
Any thought on having these detectors in your inventory?