Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deepest 5 pin machine with CSC

Digga03

Sense Tesoro are not making the 4 pin CSC , looking for some feedback on depth with the 5 pin machines and CSC as in which 5 pin machine works best with the CSC with disc set around 5 cent to tab.

2nd question would be will they be making the HOT CSC again?

thanks guys and gals :bouncy:

D03

gunna go out on a limb here sense there has been no replys with the outlaw the newest it would be the best :biggrin: any CSC 5 pinners out there can confirm this?

D03

Have you looked at most of the coil companies like SEF, and NEL, ? They both have some really good coils in 4 pin and 5. for Tesoro units.

Now if your wanting to know which 4 pin unit hits the deepest with a concentric coil. I'd have togo with the Cibola or the Vaquero. reason saying is I have hit 15 and 18'' in the hard sand at ocean city maryland one morning on 2 quarters burried that deep with a Cibola. Impressive for a 9x8 coil. . I think I would have found it also with a silver umax and a 12x10. There all great it's a tough call thats for sure but those would be my honest quotes.

thanks for the feedback on your findings finnfoto much appreciated.

was looking at the cleansweep coil to cover some ground and was wondering if anyone had experience with that 5 pin coil on micromax machines or the new outlaw or do the 8 AA modals punch deeper ?? than the micromax modals with the CSC ?

thanks for the help !

D03

I have used it on my silver and golden uMax machines. It is not a depth demon, about 5 inches max is what I get. But it is a clad sweeper. I love it for ball fields because most targets are shallow.

yes that's what I want to use the CSC for and sense they are not making the HOT CSC was looking at other options maybe the outlaw can get a bit more depth 1 inch is a lot on the CSC if the outlaw can do better than the fixed balance machines.

anyone using the CSC on the outlaw ?

thanks for all the feedback guys :clapping:
D03

I'm not a big fan of DD coils but for better coverage they are hard to beat. The Outlaw with the 12X10" does just that and goes as deep as the 8" concentric.

I have gotten targets as deep as 8" with the Outlaw and 12X10, a word of warning should apply here, It does love deep chunky iron whereas the 8" doesn't.