Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DeepTech just curious

SkiWhiz

I was just wondering the in field differences between the DeepTech models. If a person was to take each model into the same field,etc. and go over the same spots what might if anything be noticeably different. These DeepTech are very interesting and enjoy learning all I can about them. I have a Vista Gold.

There are a lot of similarities but some differences too, in how they deal with a target. Hopefully Ziggy can chime in but I will give you some info in the coming days.. Busier than a mosquito at a nudist colony right now. BTW, I sell more Gold's than anything and if you will notice, it is a nickel magnet.. loves 'em. Best to you, Richard

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors said:
There are a lot of similarities but some differences too, in how they deal with a target. Hopefully Ziggy can chime in but I will give you some info in the coming days.. Busier than a mosquito at a nudist colony right now. BTW, I sell more Gold's than anything and if you will notice, it is a nickel magnet.. loves 'em. Best to you, Richard
Thanks Richard, really like reading Ziggy and your posts on these detectors. Thanks!

kHz plays a big roll in the machines and stability, audio tones and recovery speeds what I'm experimenting with at the moment...... Working on a contraption at the moment so a can compare precisely that I will link... work in progress video.
Models may look the same but they sure perform different.

So days I want to hoover the hell out of the ground I take the Vista Gold and if I want a day of solid hitting targets I take the Vista Mini..... but even if you take the Mini Max you'll be surprised at what you might dig even compared to the likes of the Vista Gold, single tones don't have iron grunts to put you off digging iffy items, yes you can run the Gold like this but you'll be tempted to switch into two tone to check :0)

Recover Speed Checker...... https://youtu.be/5VujUXo2NBs

....DeepTech. This year decided to give Tesoro another chance against my better judgement....buying a Beep and Dig. The Outlaw and Mojave just didn't cut it. Should have gotten a Deeptech, as I always said they are much better.
Both Tesoros have been sold, think I am done with them now.

will see it fully in action soon with all Vistas

The DeepTech detectors really interests me, so much so that I want to try every model they have. I just bought a Vista Smart (found for sale on one of the forums), love the Vista Gold I have but couldn't pass up the chance to try the Smart (regular Smart not the Smart Plus). Anyone interested in my Gold give me a shout.