Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DeepTech Vista Gold continues to impress

SkiWhiz

I was nrver much of a multi-tone guy but the 2 tones on the DVG is amazing. I fortunately found a DVG to replace the one that I sold (big mistake selling it). I have 3 coils for it, the stock coil, the super six coil, and the 14" epic coil. I went to a woodchip tot lot this morning with the super six coil runing in 2 tone mode. I decided to see what one of the targets was that came in with a low tone, it was a bobby pin. The next target was a high tone and it was a tiny piece of jewelry about the size of half of an eraser that is on a pencil. It just blows me away how well the DVG knows the difference between 2 very small items. Awesome machine.

Hi..
How do you find the epic coil in comparison to the standard...?
I currently have the Warrior with standard coil..I'm considering the Epic but was wondering about how much response / recovery time you lose with the bigger coil.

SkiWhiz your lucky I was in between pay checks and finishing up on school clothes. I saw it when he first posted it on the depot .Was going to get that gold for a back up to my Warrior.You got a great deal hope you find some goodies.As far as the epic I don't think you loose much if any response/recovery it's just a little tricky to pinpoint your object but not bad with practice.

OhioHunter said:
Richard explained it on the smart plus.
Richard & Ziggy has some really good utube videos on the DeepTech detectors using different models and coils. A couple of good fellas.

[size=large]I am impressed with all the detectors using the Epic coil... Separation is still great and audio response is too. You will lose a little with the larger coil but hardly noticeable..[/size]