Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deeptech Vista Gold Gain 30khz ..couple vids I did so far

Keith Southern

I got my Deeptech Gold Gain model in for evaluation!!

Here's a couple of videos of it..

I really like the refined audio..and as always its Deeptech DEEEP!!

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Keith

Watched them yesterday when you put them out. Excellent videos and looking forward to seeing more.

Greg

Thank you CZ!

The Deeptech units have a unique way of taking a analog feel from the past but giving us modern ways of reporting in terms of EXACT tone break..Iron Volume..Blazing recovery speeds..High freq..Tight DD's...Blending audio..

I'll get some more Videos up on this Gain model...

I want to do a Hunt Video...and I'm anxiously awaiting the small coil for SITE work..Yet the small coil is not too far out..

The DeepTechs are every bit a world class iron site unlocker...as good as it gets..the 30Khz is a new EDGE...Yet DeepTech by Design that being the deep down DNA of the unit knows how to extract targets from soil with enough audio intelligence that the deeepies can break through and talk to you where otherwise MOST Vlfs would just cancel out the signal from heavy filtering to quieten the soil...the way the audio blends and the filters bleed it allows for targets to Peek through with a DIG me report...Set the Ground balance right and the background Soil noise will become sort of a DIN audio report..(Like background radiation)..then the things that would become hidden if that radiation report was silenced by being filtered too aggressively and not allow for the legitimate targets to break above and would be unnoticed..

The Deeptechs to me are the Perfect blending of Analog and Digital world for extracting ferrous from non ferrous.Very talkative AUDIO

Keith

Keith Southern said:
Thank you CZ!

The Deeptech units have a unique way of taking a analog feel from the past but giving us modern ways of reporting in terms of EXACT tone break..Iron Volume..Blazing recovery speeds..High freq..Tight DD's...Blending audio..

I'll get some more Videos up on this Gain model...

I want to do a Hunt Video...and I'm anxiously awaiting the small coil for SITE work..Yet the small coil is not too far out..

The DeepTechs are every bit a world class iron site unlocker...as good as it gets..the 30Khz is a new EDGE...Yet DeepTech by Design that being the deep down DNA of the unit knows how to extract targets from soil with enough audio intelligence that the deeepies can break through and talk to you where otherwise MOST Vlfs would just cancel out the signal from heavy filtering to quieten the soil...the way the audio blends and the filters bleed it allows for targets to Peek through with a DIG me report...Set the Ground balance right and the background Soil noise will become sort of a DIN audio report..(Like background radiation)..then the things that would become hidden if that radiation report was silenced by being filtered too aggressively and not allow for the legitimate targets to break above and would be unnoticed..

The Deeptechs to me are the Perfect blending of Analog and Digital world for extracting ferrous from non ferrous.Very talkative AUDIO

Keith

Thanks for the response Keith. I have been getting more and more intrigued with these machines as I learn more about them. I can't wait to see that Super Six in action on the VGG. I have a lot of iron infested Civil War and Colonial sites that I think these would be perfect for. Their depth is amazing as well. I also have some great parks that I am very curious to see how the DT's might open them up. I was seriously surprised to see you get such a strong hit on your 13" dime with a 30khz machine. Really amazing to see such a high frequency machine hit so hard and deep on high conductors. Luckily I only live about 30 minutes from Richard so I hope to be able to check the machines out in person soon.