Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DeepTech Vista Gold, My best finds 01 - 04.2014

RG-DeepTech

Findmall Sponsor
If I don't make mistake with the language, this video is made in Czech Republic and published some days ago.
Hope, you will like the beatiful things found with Vista GOLD:)

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R0AXaSGxJs[/flash]

WOW the bronze spear points are interesting and the Gold ring is really something of a craftsman,

Beautiful coins, artifacts and spearpoints! Amazing finds! I know little of this machine, but have read posts saying it can find dime sized silver coins (US ? ) down to 11 inches which impresses me. Nice video.

Gunnar we are living on the wrong side of the pond.
Think we can have much more fun over there looking for and finding the really old stuff................hoards, too.
Maybe there's some folks over there that would like to adopt us?

Dear Sven,this video was not ordered and purchased from us :) This man published what he found only.
Each country has their old, interesting and beautiful history.
Yesterday in UK Guardian was published interesting article what explane very good why we all like this hobby:
" Being a detectorist has its moments to treasure
Like all the best hobbies, metal detecting is far more about human interest than getting rich quick "

Enjoy reading:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/02/being-a-metal-detectorist-has-its-moments-to-treasure