Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deleon does well in 2014

dan b

Okay, I'm calling it quits for the year. Winter is starting to show it's ugly face.

Here is what I found in 2014. 90% of this was with the Deleon.

Total coins: 4058

Toonies ($2) 24
Loonies ($1) 127
Quarters 296
Dimes 412
Nickels 205
Pennies 2994

Total cash value $330.39 + 23 silver items.

I also have about 80 lbs of scrap in a bag in the garage.

Dan

Wow Dan, you had a great year with the Deleon on the coins. That is quite a heap! I am impressed! You need to take the winter to recover from all that digging.

That's a lot of digging. Very impressive.:cheers:. You seem to really cotton to the Deleon.

tabman

thats a hoard,

Yes, I found some silver rings, some junk jewellry and a couple of silver religious charms. I also found a WW1 cap badge which was pretty cool.

I also found a 1974 US Half dollar, and an early 80's confederation Canadian dollar (before we had loonies). I didn't add those to the list above.

I think my oldest was a 1921 British penny.

By the end of the season, my back was starting to say "enough".

Next week, I'm spending my Cazador money in Cuba for a week in the sun.

Man! I'd cover myself in honey and roll around in that pile of coins bare naked! :surprised: Nice work!:clapping:
Mud

Nice pile of coins. I sure wish the U.S. would do away with the dollar bill, I only found two one dollar coins this year. Would sure add to a guys clad count if he had more dollar coins.

When a machine can produce like that for you....you know you got to keep it.................
Winter has came to our part of Ontario as well................

Yeah, it's a keeper for sure. In fact, it's my only detector now. I sold my Tejon to a fellow from Chatham. Both him and his wife were eager to find some relics from the war of 1812. But it will have to wait until spring.

That certainly is a fair amount of coinage,was that mainly from say parks or tots lots as you folks call them ???

100% parks. Didn't do any school yards this year. In this city our tot lots mostly have cork mats. Can't dig those. There are a few with sand, but I don't care too much for digging in dry sand.