Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deleon finds silver

TheManMetz

Got out detecting today for a couple hours. Detected a wooded area with the Deleon. Found lots of lead and shot shell heads. Turned up a 1969 lincoln and near the end of the day I found my first silver ever! Finally! Been detecting since 2013 and found many coins. Wheats, indians, 2 gold rings, half penny, buffalo, finally got a silver. I don't know what my problem is but it is about time. This barber was only a couple inches down. Solid 95 on the display sweeping both directions.

Learning the new phone... hopefully these pics are better.

That's it!!! I'm going to start hunting woods.
Between the Deleon and the outlaw you are cleaning those woods out!!!
Great finds!!

Congrats . I have found lots of silver in the woods . I hope you find many more .

Congratulations. Gives us non silver finders hope.

Thank you all for the kind words. Took almost 4 years to get my first silver. I hope the Deleon finds me some more. I really enjoy swinging the machine. I am getting a few permissions to hunt some old yards and wanted to try out a VID machine. Also my wife is gaining some interest but prefers to "see" more information. So the Deleon came into the picture. She swings the Deleon and I swing the Outlaw when we are together.

Well I can honestly say, as far as silver, it's not something normally missed. It's such a high conductor that anyone with any detector would dig if they had the signal.
All my silver I've found I thought was a dime or quarter only to be surprised at a ring or old coin!!!
Goes to show how important it is to find good spots to hunt!!!

Gold..... Well that's another story entirely.