Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deleon & headphones

A

Anonymous

Since the Deleon does not come with any volume control, I am needing a set of headphones that will give me that option. Is there a particular brand that would work better with my Deleon? Mid-price range - $50ish...??? Have plenty of time to look as we now have 24-36" of that white fluffy stuff. Thanks for any help. Shawn

hi Shawn, I just use a set of JVC lightweight ones with the volume control on the wire. They work great on my Bandido 2mm. However the volume control on the wire does get turned down accidentally now and then. I've also used the Tesoro headphones which were fairly inexpensive, they have volume control on each ear and work fine, I just find the full earphones too hot. Hope you find ones you like.

Koss makes a what I think is a good pair of Headphones, I could be wrong but they are Koss Accu Sound Gold Edition. They have volume control on each ear. Work Great on the Cortes.