Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

deleting topics that you dont like

outdoors

Khouse dont delete things that you dont like when it talked about and is causing no harm to anyone...sorry to say that it should have been moved to the other forum and not deleted think about it...

sorry Khouse :.... just move it dont delete it !!!

[size=large]had something like this happen to me years ago. my boss accused me of something and i showed him i didn't do it and then he said, " Don't do it again". some folks just don't think. so Khouse, don't do again what you didn't do in the first place. you have a great day not doing things.
let john do it.

HH[/size]

I will never delete a post that I cannot delete again. I didn't know I had so much pull on the forum that I do not have. Sorry for any inconvience that I didn't have a hand at. :rofl: