Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deliverance from a combative warring spirit at church this norning

My wife and I went to church of god this morning and I was harboring a combative fault finding , warring , critical , pride full, spirit of rejection , that I picked up yesterday. Because of being rebuked by another detectorist on a different forum , did I deserve it ? Go to beach and water forum and find out , I might have , a little , but my unkind response back to him was when the spirit of pride and rejection and all his buddy's came in . When I got to church when the pastor started to preach he stopped and said theirs a spirit of this kind in the room, he knew it was me but dint want to single out anyone so he prayed and I did secretly , and after some battle within me it finally left, after I started really praising god. Wow ! God is great , next time I hope I would raise my hand and confess my sin and need of Deliverance , and stay off the other forums , I had a heat score last year with one of whites detectors spokes persons and his cronies on the whites forum , when will I learn to stay home , here , where I'm loved and forgiven , I just wanted to talk to other detectorist , and because of what I said some agree and some attack , then my flesh takes over and bingo , I need a spanking from the spirit and the blood of the lamb, thank you god for dealing with me as the little child of yours . Again. Waterhound

I hope you have also reconciled with the mentioned party. God wants us to forgive others as He forgives us. God bless.

Pray a lot before going to church and while there (prayer bench or at your pew) for God to use you in church for His glory and praise for, when full of His Holy Spirit, satan and anger will have a difficult time in upsetting you and family! You will find everything will be more joyful and peaceful and the preacher will have an easier time preaching a good sermon also--remember don't give an inch of Holy Ground to satan as he will take a mile given the chance in your heart and soul! Maybe grow more in Spiritual knowledge before entering other forums--because the worldly are everywhere ready to do combat against Jesus and God's Spirit! Praying for you for godly wisdom, knowledge and peace that passes all understanding! God Bless! Ma

Thank you ma and Mike ,

You are welcome and walk continually in Jesus' light and you won't lose your way, for straight and narrow is the way to God Jehovah's glorious Kingdom! Ma

Thanks slingshot for reminding me its all about are hearts ,and yes my heart was already repentant about about my sin , I asked him to forgive me and deliver me and he did it right there in my seat , without raising my hand ,

WaterHound said:
Thanks slingshot for reminding me its all about are hearts ,and yes my heart was already repentant about about my sin , I asked him to forgive me and deliver me and he did it right there in my seat , without raising my hand ,
:thumbup:

Hey ma ma betty God's good girl , what do think about my last post on beach and water forum , be honest ! But Gentle , I'm just a young lad of 59 , way to long I'm sure !

We are all like new born baby birds , blind ,featherless, and naked before the lord with open mouths totally dependant upon his tender loving mercys , and grace. Helping us to grow wings to to fly closer and closer to his big soft nest in heaven. Where we will be forever with open mouths singing praises to his glorious name . Waterhound

I don't go on any other Finds Forums, as I too had trouble on one and was banned, just don't need the STRESS from those who won't accept God's truth--but I will check out your post on the beach and water forum and answer on this forum. Ma

Good for vacationing places --like MO--Michigan, I am sure has beautiful scenery and off beaten paths for camping and swimming! But to those who have their own detecting areas might not be happy with all your info but new beginners would; so what God lays on your heart to post than do so! Many detectorists on this CMD Forum live in MI! Talking to the old timers can reveal those fishing and past swimming holes no longer used for many reasons! In our area of MO there wouldn't be much to find for we were poor so didn't have anything of value to lose--now with more goodies to find everyone including their relatives and friends have a detector to use!

Your Florida post is right on and no amount of gold and silver is worth losing your own soul or family for--Love for family, ourselves and God Jehovah is the most important in this life to gain everlasting life in God's glorious and peaceful Kingdom filled with Jesus' loving light! Ma

Thanks guys for checking out my post, and I guess it sounds like a travel brochure for A A A. Or a state of michigan travel promotional show ,lol but! I Can see it needs to be shortened so others would want to read it , when I first started M dinging I ran from swim hole to swim hole in a mad rush to find gold , ,this year I'm hoping to take my wife more and make it a special time . After writing my post it made me want buy a motor home and pack my wife up, her doggie her knitting ,and cross word puzzles she likes and leave are troubles behind. Only in heaven . I know . Good night !

Sounds good my ex and I took our vacations in trailers and an 10-1/2 Open Road Camper on a Ford Pickup! Saw lots of places but didn't MD during that time and wanted to after retirement which he did but I couldn't as alone and not much money! Had children who went along back then--Glad I saw many places when young but couldn't after divorced! Enjoy and buy the food once in awhile so she won't be cleaning and cooking like when at home :) God Bless and ENJOY life with wife! Ma

O ke do ke,