Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Delta or Eurotek pro with 10 inch elliptical concentric coil

Markmac

Hello everyone,Im thinking of adding a third detector to my greek series detectors.I have the Omega with the 11 inch dd and the gamma with the 5 inch dd coil on that one.That leaves me with the 10 inch concentric elliptical coil left over from the omega three coil pack,yes i have lower rods so changing from one to another is not a problem but was thinking of a delta or eurotek pro to keep the 10 incher on.I know who needs a third detector right lol.I can say the Omega and Gamma have been the best detectors i have used for they just seem to work so well for me,and i know the Delta may even have a better following then the other two.The new detector will be used in parks and playgrounds as a grab and go around tot lots and such.Personally im leaning to the Delta for everyone who has it seems to praise it but with the new eurotek pro out most of what i have read is very good as well.I think either one will be good to help newbies learn on, friends relatives grandkids or kids at the park.Just curious as to what you all think will be a better match up putting that 10 inch elliptical concentric coil on.Thanks to all the guys down there at First Texas for you all have served us well and we appreciate all your hard work bringing us quality detectors at a price most can afford.Chime in all and give me your points of views,lets have fun and hope you all have a great season this year.Here in Illinois its finally starting to thaw out so im anxious to start my season as well....Markmac

Eurotek Pro

This coil is the best boil on this machine, period. It's definitely a refine Delta with no all metal mode. I've had both and Euro is better. The Euro will make you wonder if you need the others. Seriously...

detectingMO said:
Eurotek Pro

This coil is the best boil on this machine, period. It's definitely a refine Delta with no all metal mode. I've had both and Euro is better. The Euro will make you wonder if you need the others. Seriously...
I have to agree, very good little detector.

Thanks Detecting MO and SkiWhiz for your responses,Its always glad to hear what others have to say and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.Have a great day.... Markmac

Eurotek Pro with the 11" DD coil can obtain amazing depths especially in the trash and iron.

Thanks MarkG im sure the 11 inch dd will be great on the Erotekpro i have that coil as well so changing from one to another would be nice,I know how well that coil does on my Omega....Markmac