Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Demo site finds...

MikeW

from a small park sev weeks ago using the Eurotek Pro with 8 inch coil.Finally managed a halfway decent photo and downloaded a free editor.So, they tore up a small park, some turf, basket ball court.I managed to be the first in and right away found the ring on the left with the two big diamonds. Wasnt sure if it was sterling till I cleaned it later. Its stamped U Sterling, with an arrow thru the U. The Uncas jewelrycompany was in buisness from about 1911 to late 1980"s.Other two rings look old but junky. The one with the brown stone is set in gold but not sure if its real gold and no band. The little bullet looking thing is neat not sure what it is.4 and 1/2 wheaties, and two St Christopher medallions made for a great day of detecting(6 hrs). First trip was 4 & 1/2 hrs then later in with the Gold Bug and 5 inch coil, managed to find one wheat and that half one in the pic. Not everyday I stumble on a demo site. Its gone now but I had one good day at it.

Very nice finds. They all look like antique rings to me (intricate styling).

Thanks yes they are nice. One of the wheats had a 30's date, the rest unreadable.I was sore for a week afterwords but it was worth it. Was hoping for a silver coin but it didnt happen.

That is a fantastic day of hunting , Congratulations ! That bullet looking thingy is used is used in a single barreled gun made to shoot nails in concrete . I have used these guns hundreds of times to shoot overhead hanger straps in concrete to hold up ventilation pipes ( I was a good boy , always wore my ear plugs , safety goggles and hard hat ) . Hilti , Omark and several other companies make these guns and the ammo for them .

Some very nice finds,i really like the small 5'' coil,albeit i dont own a Gold Bug but i do use it almost all the time on my original green T2,still giving me a great amount of enjoyment after all these years.Still amazed how deep the 5'' coil goes actually,albeit it does not cover a great amount of ground,but it does not miss much.