Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Depth issue with Etrac

EddieB

Hey Guys, Just returned from a short hunt this morning from a little park that has had 4 explorer users hunting it regularly. Our ground here in Ky is bone hard dry. Signals are few even the iffys. The ET locked on a coin signal with the TID bouncing around some but coming back to 01-31. I chizzed down to 8+ ins and out came a green wheat. The signal had volume to spare. I have found several other deep cooper targets. I really can't complain about a depth issues with my ET but the same ole bouncing cursor. I have the Ex2, SE and ET, I just can't seem to get one that is more stable with TID. I've noticed that target Fe reading are real close to air testing down to about 4-5 ins but deeper the Fe reading in our soil is usually lower the 11-12.I'm just curious how many of the same detectors will respond with the same performance. HH EddieB