Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

depth

The depth will be similiar with a slight edge going to the Vista X. Both are very deep and will do well but factor in the dual discrimination of the X. The Vista Smart Pro will do extremely well in pounded sights, especially old houses and CW battlefields.. IMHO, I think the Smart has a slight edge in the audio department as far as ID'ing a target...
thanks Richard

And how’s the x compare to a whites 6000 or 5900 depth wise ,, I just got my vista x but I’m to dumb to figure this new thing out maybe sold soon

I have found that in most circumstances depth is only part of the equation. The Vista X will have an edge on depth but it's ability to see thru iron is what really
makes it stand out.. While there are a high number of deep coins still out there, more are masked by trash and iron. Take you time and learn the machine.
I have been using Deeptechs for 7 years or so and I continue to learn more everytime I take one out. If you need any help, shot me an email at
backwoodsdetectors@comcast.net HH Richard