Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Depthmaster Superphones

Anyone using these phones? I am still doing research to find the phones that will best suit my needs on my EX II. These phones use a hearing aid type battery. If anyone has any info on these, please post back.

Thanks,
Todd

I use the DtectorPro Gray Ghosts and they can make you deaf if you so choose at least for me. There are tons of copies of them out there but the parts you can't see are where the others save their money. If you've ever seen DetectorPro's other products you'll see how well made they are. Everyone tried copying their headphones. I've figured out are they are number one for a reason. He actually fixes the other brands as they come and go out of business for a pretty reasonable price. Go with the best and you never go wrong. Just my take...

Guvner..

Guvner..

Thanks for the response Guvner. No, not hard of hearing. I tried another top brand headphone and the volume wasn't up to the level of the stock Koss phones. The fit, comfort, noise blocking, and tonal quality were all superior, but the volume just wasn't there and I felt like I was perhaps missing out on the deepest targets due to this. It may just be in my head, but I want a set of phones that has at least the same volume as the stock phones.

Thanks,
Todd

n/t

I use Koss TD-80's and KOSS PRO3AA . The PRO3AA blocks outside noise
well but is a little weak on one ear, Is it has the adjustable volume
n both ears the TD80's do it would be better. They both have all the volume I need PLUS really good base which has nothing to do with target signals but its fun to hear it when it there.