Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Desmond Dunne has passed away I've just learned. Great guy and always fun to converse with...

Just got a package in the mail yesterday. It was the box of Dunkin coffee I sent him in March. Sent return to sender. It choked me up. I myself am a Cancer warrior and doing very well. If they scrambled to find a cure for Cancer like they are a vaccine for the China Virus he'd still be with us.

Just got a package in the mail yesterday. It was the box of Dunkin coffee I sent him in March. Sent return to sender. It choked me up. I myself am a Cancer warrior and doing very well. If they scrambled to find a cure for Cancer like they are a vaccine for the China Virus he'd still be with us.
I do think it will all help as didn't we get Tang out of the space program... lol... Just funnin' with you but my belief is that they never took on trying to cure a virus before and there will be repercussions throughout the medical field as they share what they learned. My belief is for instance when they cure aids, cancer will be the next thing to fall... just my beliefs...

It sure is hard to take this down as I know you were one of the first ones to comment here and it's astounding how many people took the time to view. Poor Des... Hope he's in a better place..

All the best...

Guvner..