Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detech 15x8 WSS Coil:ukflag:

hydraglide

Just noticed these on Ebay, seems we got a new UK distributor that is doing the whole range,this one along with the 13 Ultimate and SEF coils, but I thought this one looked interesting, what do you reckon on it ? :cool:

Oh forgot to say WSS stands for Wide Scan Search

It looks to be like a heavy solid coil 15x8 , Crawfords has been around many years over there in England only problem is they wont ship over the Pond to us if you get that coil give us a review . GL Jim

Description

In response to demand for a larger search head that will provide good ground cover and maintain depth and sensitivity to very small objects in trashy ground, Detech have introduced an all new 15

Hopefully we can get a feedback on a field test.I have bought Sovereign's and coils off the UK Ebay so there is another way to get some equipment shipped across the pond.Thanks Ron

It was Crawfords on E bay where I saw this coil, it's shame they won't ship international. I have the same problem buying Harley parts from the States, I think it's a 'use local distributors' thing.