Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detech excelerator coil on Fisher 1270

sandydog

Am the proud owner of Fisher 1270 and 1236x2 and doing some research into a bigger coil and read that Detech do a 12.5 in Excelerator coil for Fisher x series.Has anyone on here got one of these coils or used one before,your thoughts would be much appreciated before I try and source one in the UK, Cheers.

Try this guy, Nauti Neil at Finds (but for personal message to work you need 24 posts.)
Or here: http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/

The ad I saw on-line says for all Fisher X Series detectors so it seems so. The website was called -Metal detectors for Gold,and in the coil section.

Hey Guys
If it's the 12-1/2 Detech DD coil your talking about...
Will not work on the 66.. Been there tried that..Constant noise....very doubtful that this coil will work on any of the Fisher x series detectors......
Do a search I think Dave J. Talks about how the 66 will not work with DD coils....joe

Thanks for that Joseph,think I will look into a 10.5 in Fisher spider coil,I have been led to believe it works on the 1236x2 and the 1270 so one coil does both machines.Not easy finding a 2nd hand one in the UK and cost new £150 .

Just a quick update on Detech Excelerator coil,I have ordered a 14 in DD coil from a Bulgarian dealer that fits X series Fisher detectors.It will work on my 1236x2 and my 1270 also,it will also work on 1266.The cost posted to me was £117 and I will upload a photo of it soon as it arrives.He is advertising them now on UK fleabay since I contacted him.